Ledger General is a full service accounting firm providing Accounting, Tax and Advisory services for small to medium-sized businesses and the self-employed. Our extensive experience in a wide range of industries will help you navigate the world of tax and accounting.

 

Ledger General looks at the accounting side of your business as an opportunity to power growth, increase profitability and create maximum efficiencies in all your financial processes. Our commitment to serving needs defines and drives us. We're there when you need us most.

WHAT WE DO

Bookkeeping Plus - proper bookkeeping means better decision making.
Tax World - ours is a happy poace, organized and prepared.
Advisory & Support - our team is at your service.

Proper bookkeeping means better decision-making. Let us handle the debits and credits so we are both working on our passions.

Our Tax World is a happy place, organized and prepared. We make it simple for you to comply, plan, file and lower risk.

The Ledger General Team is at your service; ready to arm you with the information & analysis you need, when you need it.

There is no "one size fits all" approach to business goals and challenges changing over time. Our team works with each client to tailor our services to match your business goals and your budget. We offer bundled and a la carte services mapped over your fiscal year. Let us turn your QuickBooks into a work of art! 

 

CLICK HERE to learn more.

 

Questions? Curiosity? Let's have a conversation and see where it goes.

I've been passionate about accounting since I was a kid. I used to make detailed spreadsheets of all baseball cards so I could calculate the current value of my collection and track it over time. Everyone who meets me learns at some point how much I love the world of accounting and how I believe it is so important to making a business measure and improve results, understand revenue and growth, and maximize profitability.

 

I also love puzzles. Better yet, I love SOLVING puzzles. 90% of all accounting is the same...the debits and credits and bills and invoices...all work the same across operations. It is the remaining 10% consisting of the various industries, financial status, complex ownership structures and other varying issues that defines each business. How finances are organized and managed affects everything, and I am driven by the belief that there is always an opportunity to improve, to make it all work better, to simplify it. I love solving the whole accounting picture and helping businesses understand how it all works together.

 

Accounting is an asset. The challenge of making it an asset for my clients is what drives me on a daily basis. Everyone at Ledger General shares this same passion and we look forward to sharing it with you.

 

~Marty McCaffrey

WHY WE DO IT

Chicago Accounting Services
Chicago Tax Services
Chicago Advisory & Support Services

TALK TO US

We look forward to hearing from you.

POCKET MARTY

Come back often and visit Pocket Marty's blog where we share our thoughts, opinions and a little bit of fun.

Pocket Marty - advice & opinions, not always about accounting.
  • Wix Facebook page
  • Wix Twitter page

Your details were sent successfully!